Nifty was down by 0.88% on 16th Feb. 2018. My portfolio is down by 2.7%. I was hoping corrections would end by this time and stocks will rally from Feb. last week but I think market is still under selling pressure. The moment stocks rise by 8%-10% people exit from them. This trend can continue till March 2018 end (because of LTCG exemption for those who bought during last year). The markets could also have been hit by PNB scam. All midcaps were down by 4%-6%.
Right now 7 companies are in green whereas 15 companies are in loss.
Changes Made :
- Exited Ramky Infra and booked loss of Rs. 7,920 because of bad results
- Exited Nagarjuna Fertilizers and booked loss of Rs. 3,688 because of bad results
- Added 142 shares of Tinplate at 246.70
- Added 56 shares of Sterlite Technologies at 355.95
- Added 41 shares of SILINV at 482.85
Beekay Steel and Nila Infra declared results on 13th Feb. 2018.
JaiCorp, Alankit, VikasEco, NagreekCap and Urja Global declared results on 14th Feb 2018.
As of Feb 17 2018, this is my portfolio performance.
|Instrument||Qty.||Avg cost.||LTP||Current value||P&L||Net chg.|